Dealcent --- Legit or Scam?




                                            


Its a world of gadgets and we all love to use them.So, we are just trying to get them at lower and lower prices often losing our sense of observation and calculation. There has been quite a lot of buzz about dealcent these days.They offer best of electronics at throwaway prices but the question is , is it really possible?can you just get the gadgets at 5 6% of the actual price. 
I am a huge gadgets fan myself ,  always trying to get the gadgets at lower and lower prices . While doing this I was introduced to the world of online penny auctions. And dealcent is known among them. But is it real?
 Ok here starts my story......



I followed dealcent for some days and observed how it worked and how its auctions went. Then after a few days i made up my mind to join it. 



1.   Joining - I saw this site dealcent observed it for sometime, made some calculations, saw how it works and icreated my free account on it.


2.   Bid Packages - Then i thought about which bid package should i take? And decided to take a $90 package which offers 150 bids.But it required a credit card and didnt have one.So, I tried my atm-cum-debit card and to my surprise it worked and it was quite a weird thing for me that you ask for a credit card and can still work debit cards.

But still after i put in all my details and checked out there was an error message i did it 3 times and it worked on 4th time.I put in the rest of my details and brought the bids.Now, when i checked the bids one more surprise was waiting for me. I had purchased 150 bids but instead i got 900 bids!!!!. Now how the hell did that happen is still a mystery.I was quite afraid that i might have been charged for 900 bids i.e $540. Luckily, I was charged $90 only but i had 900 bids.




3.   Bidding - So, here's the real part.I started off bidding.I bid thrice on iPhone, once on ipad , once on ipod , and a hell lot of time on ipod shuffle.


Here's how it goes-


  • IPHONE - I started off with it. I had been observing the site for weeks and an iPhone never went above range $11.50 to $12.75 and had reached $13.50 max in weeks. But i had taken some pretty good tips from the internet and i had it in my mind that don't stop bidding no matter how on the top it goes, which was quite sensible. With all techniques in mind i entered bidding process at $12. I started bidding. Bids went over $12.75 and i was like okay it can end anytime its the high time. I kept bidding, price went over $13.50 but i thought stick to the basics don't give up at all. So, i kept bidding and bidding , it went $14 -> $14.50 -> $15 -> $15.50 , was still bidding with no load on mind. Then, came a point while i was bidding and other bidder had the bid , it was $15.76 and there were 5 seconds on the clock and i was like i would bid when it will be 3 seconds. I did exactly what i thought there were 2 seconds displayed on the clock and i placed my bid but it didn't respond , within split seconds i clicked at least 20 times and it flashed on the screen ITEM SOLD!. WTF!!!!. But i thought that it may be my sheer bad luck that price went so high and it froze for same exact 2 3 seconds too. I had in my mind its okay i still have about 700 bids

         Then i went to ipad,which i ll tell you after next point.

  • This was my third bidding process , i again started off with the bidding at about $12.15 , this              time i was prepared i will take it however far it goes until my bids finish (about 550 bids). As expected this time bids went high again since i was there. It went to $15.50 (i had expected it).I was bidding and bidding. It went $16 -> $16.50 -> $17 -> $17.50 -> $18 -> $18.50.Again the same thing happened it froze at 3 seconds remaining i clicked and clicked and clicked and next thing i saw was ITEM SOLD!. It was sold for $18. 80 i guess!. Now i was barely left with 200 bids and no hope.

  • IPAD - This was my second auction process. After cursing my luck in last auction process i was quite positive in this one. Usually ipad goes for about $10 to $11 , never went above $12. So, i entered the auction at about $10.50.Bidding started. It went over the top again. $10.50 -> $11 -> 11.50 - > $12 -> 12.50 ->$13 -> 13.50 -> $14 . This time it was $14.02, again 2 seconds on the clock , time freezes and ITEM SOLD!. Left with 420 bids and clearing some things.



  • IPOD - After running short on bids i thought of bidding on smaller item , an ipod. it goes from about $4 to$5. Again i started bidding, and as expected it went to $6.50. But this time something different happened. It was somewhat about $6.70 and i was logged out of my account, until i logged in ITEM SOLD!. No surprise except the way.






  • IPOD SHUFFLE - Now i was bidding on lowest item on the site. Again, it never went above $1.20 . My time it went $2.35, time frozen, ITEM SOLD!. Ipod shuffle i bid on it several time and was tricked again and again and my bids were over.












CONCLUSION


THIS SITE IS USING BIDDING BOTS TO OUTBID PEOPLE. 

THINK YOURSELF!!

IF THERE ARE  SOME PEOPLE BIDDING ALREADY WHY WOULD THEY LEAVE THE BID AND AN ALL NEW SET OF BIDDERS WOULD COME IN AND IF THEY WANT THE ITEM WHY WOULDN'T THEY BID ON THE NEXT BID

If you think you are going win to bid and win on this site one of the thing is going to happen -

  1. You ll end up losing all your bids if you don't have a lot of bids.
  2. People randomly come in to only stop your bid from winning. 
  3. If you don't bid for once after a point, none of the people(i.e bots) who top your bid every time would bother to top the bid only if you don't bid for once.
  4. If you have infinite bids bots always have infinite +1 bids.
  5. If you take it to the last seconds, everything freezes and and suddenly u have lost the auction.
  6. You ll be logged out of account and until you sign in item is sold and you have lost the bid
  7. You ll always be the runner up bidder.




BEWARE OF THIS SITE DEALCENT.COM. THIS SITE IS A HUGE SCAM. DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON THIS.









Did You Like This Post? ...Please feel free to comment and subscribe.
If you liked this post and wish to be updated with the latest Articles/Tutorials, then make sure to subscribe to our regular e-mail updates by submitting your address below:

KINDLY BOOKMARK AND SHARE IT

Delicious Stumble Digg This Facebook Twitter Technorati Stumble Yahoo

Stay Connected

Stay Updated

Recieve Our Daily Updates via E-mail

Copyrights

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedcopy right sign

Powered by - Blogger | Copyright Protected | Privacy Policy | About | Contact